Medbuy is inviting volunteers to assist in reviewing the Research, Education, and Development (R.E.D.) projects that have been submitted for 2016-2017. We hope to assemble panels experts within the Materials Management (MM), Medical Imaging (MI), Operating Room (OR), and Pharmacy (PH) Departments with the projects, without conflict of interest, to participate in the process.
Details about the review process:
Reviewers must have expertise/experience as a reviewer for Peer Reviewed Journals or have been involved as a Project Investigator in Practice Research. Each reviewer will be expected to review approximately 4 project proposals.
Reviewers will evaluate all submissions based on criteria previously approved by the Medbuy Research Committee:
- Innovative, new, or novel approach to an identified need
- Relevance to practice/patient care
- Research methodology
- Outcome measures, and evaluation process
- Budget and timeframe
- Plans for dissemination/publication/presentation
Important dates to remember:
- Volunteer Research Application Open July 15, 2016
- Volunteer Research Application Closed October 28, 2016
- Reviewing Process Begins December 5, 2016
- Reviewing Process Ends January 6, 2017
Submit your application to become a volunteer reviewer or share the opportunity with qualified colleagues.
If you have any questions, please email Lucie Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.